1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i find my dogs pedigree?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stlcardfan19, Mar 1, 2006.

1. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

How can i find my dogs pedigree? I just got a new puppie and im looking for his pedigree. I know he has jeep blood and i believe frisco. The guy showed me a copy of his tree. I am kinda new to the whole pedigree thing. Help me please.

2. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

You're gonna want to ask the guy you got your dog from for a copy of his pedigree. Where did you get him from?

3. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

it wasnt from a kennel it was a guy in decatur il. I have the registration certificate but i havent sent it in. I can get it through that but i wanted to show my wife. Dont know if it is possible or not. can anyone look them up in the apbtonlinepedigree database. Klines Trouble 46900j-76 Ungers Sandy 14500L-68<!-- / message -->

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2006
  4. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

when you send the reg card order a copy of his 6th gen ped

5. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

ok i can definately do that

6. sajoseph

sajoseph Pup

You should ask to see the parents pedigree, while waiting for your dogs pedigree to come. You can pay alittle more to have the ped shipped faster. UKC or ADBA, I beleive they both have a rush process

If you found him on a website, maybe they have the parents peds posted there.

If you ask, maybe they will make you a copy. Do you know the names of the parents?The full names?If you had them maybe you can getSOME answers doing a search on the net. If not, then I am pretty sure you have to wait for your dogs papers to come in.

7. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Neither of those dogs are on peds online, sorry.

Both Kline and Unger have dogs on there, just not those two.