1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i watch fights?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Curious_noob, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

I know this sounds like a fucked up question to some, but i thought from all the forums this is the best one to ask. Im not supporting animal abuse, i just want to find out more about the nature of dogfighting. If it is ok to watch a lion killing a zebra for educational reasons then i think its ok to watch two dogs competing against each other under strict rules.

I tried mail.ru and found some vids but most of them showing amateur fights, but maybe thats because i dont know a lot of champion names that i could search for.
    So, any advice where i can watch the professional fights?

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Las Vegas. Madison Square Garden. Atlantic City.

S

Michele and oldguy like this.
  3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

First day and first post on the Gamedog Forum... That's some entrance! =D>

crook60, david63 and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  4. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

I see no point in waiting 3 months to ask a question....

5. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

If you dont want to share those infos openly here you can always pm me, if thats the issue

6. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Well, you can't watch them on this forum

7. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

I didnt expect to watch those videos here, i was just hoping that someone knows a site exept mail.ru

8. If you need to ask you do not need to know, but today is your lucky day, the Harry Hill show.

9. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

:))=D>

F.W.K. likes this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Probably not but damn if I haven't been waiting months to use this meme. :))

crook60 likes this.
  12. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

AGK likes this.
  13. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

14. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Any Popeyes when they run out of chicken