1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where did you come from?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by sadieblues, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

[​IMG]
    Uh oh!! Man biter!!

Lol, j/k. Good looking pup. Hope she turns out for you.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LMFAO!! I know that pic is funny those puppy teeth don't feel so good when they hit the skin... Thanks Cliffdog I appreciate it!

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

She's a beauty! Love the ped too. ;) Looking forward to more pics as she grows. Good luck with her Sadie! :)

4. Buzzard

Buzzard Pup

Very nicely bred pup!!! How many does that make for you now? You're building a nice yard.......

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have 3 right now :) Thank You again everyone!

6. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Dont have to, I can see in the ped

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No those are not my legs LMAO!!! That's funny stuff right there Thanks Old Goat! :)

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

fine looking pup...

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

She's gorgeous! Love her nose, lol!

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thanks Vicky! I think it's so cute too little spotted speckle nose LOL

11. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

very nice lookin pup!

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thank You I love her she's awesome!

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Cynthia I was referred to the breeder by someone who had already had been dealing with them. That is how I came about getting my pup.

14. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

then you shouldnt have posted that dogs ped. Im familiar with them and their name is all over it

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

The breeder has no issues with me posting the ped on this forum please read my entire post. If your familiar with them then that's great your familiar with them. I just didn't use the breeder's name or kennel name. Again this is not a big deal your making it into one as you went searching for their name after I told you I was not going to give it out. If the breeder had an issue with the ped being posted I would not have put it up online nor would they.

16. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

You should be proud of your dogs. If your not then you shoud not have them.

17. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread closed!

Thread Closed!

No other forums should be bashed on this forum. If you want to talk about something that happened on another forum (drama)- take it to PM. We are a part of a larger community that involves several forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.