1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where Do(es) Your House Dog(s) Sleep at Night?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Nell_Bell, Jul 13, 2009.

1. GAME BRED 916

GAME BRED 916 Banned

the garage

2. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I have 3 in the house at the moment and they take turns in the bed with us. Havanna is the easiest to sleep with, she is small and goes to the foot under the cover and stays put. Sox has to be in a ball between us, and so does Frannie my pit rescue. The outside dogs all have their own neat little set up for beddy bye.

3. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Nell in bed with 'her kitty'. :p

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

in their crates lol

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Caesar...sleeps with megan in the bed until she falls asleep and then he moves halfway under the bed and is there most of the night, Isis, oh Isis she doesnt have a designated spot so most of the time its in between me and megan and then she'll decide thats not good enough so she'll make herself comfortable either on your pillow or in between your legs...whatever's most uncomfortable for me! There is no such thing as moving around in our bed. Jada is outside in her barrel all night watchin' the house (she's our alarm lol).