1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BDK, May 18, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

where do i buy hanging scales to weigh my dogs does anyone know ..

2. GYD

GYD Pup

We got a digital and a hanging from a hardware store. Hanging scale is used to weigh fish. Hope this helps!

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Your local feed store or tractor supply company:D

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

You can get a 50lb digital scale at Walmart, its a fishing scale but it will work. We also have a hanging scale in 1lb increments that we picked up at the feed store.

BB

5. BigTex

BigTex Pup

im just curious....those fish scales....are they pretty accurate?

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Get a good test weight and you'll be good to go...
    BB

7. BigTex

BigTex Pup

lol....where can i find one of those?

8. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Dammit Tex do I gotta do everything for you??? LOL
    What I did is I went to WalMart and got me a weight from the sporting goods section, then I took that weight to the meat department and had them weigh it, cause their scales by law, have to be right...then you know exactly what your weight weighs :D
    BB

9. BigTex

BigTex Pup

well i got something similar to that.....weighed a piece of railroad iron on my grandparents digital scale....i was looking for an actual test weight though.....lol....i was thinking for in the future....try to keep arguements down....if they are a pound over....and dont want to pay up you think they will believe your weight is right?....lololol.....btw check your pm