1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

where's tant's red nose dogs at?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mr.cujo, Dec 11, 2012.

1. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

I haven't seen any red nose dogs with DT on the papers. I had one down off AAA that was a red nose. I was just wondering but I will take a black nose rbj any day.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

All of mine have red noses except my female down off Maday. She's black with a black nose.

3. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Had a rednose of Burns Humdinger back in the day.

4. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Thanks I just haven't heard a lot of red nose dogs from tants yard. Got any peds?

5. What has the colour of the dogs nose got to do with anything

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Never heard of Tants Red devil?

7. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Cuse I wanna know that's why. It always be some dumb people that wanna start an arguement when people ask ? Ask that inperson & see what do

8. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

I heard of tant' red devil but never seen a pic tho. I was really wondering if he kept the red noses or got rid of them first. I would take any dog off his yard I don't go by colors anyway. Just a curious ? I never seen a red nose stud or atleast I didn't dig deep enough.

9. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

Tant's Red Devil

[​IMG]

10. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Just like AAA except he is red. I had a GAME as son of AAA to jk deal's shadow