1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wheres the best place to get padded weight pull harnesses?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by devinben3, May 18, 2005.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

i know pull doggies has them, but they take so long. does anyone know of anyone else that sells them for a good price? 65 lb dog

2. phez718

phez718 Pup

I've heard many praises about Bulldog Construction harnesses. Don't have any personal experience with them, however.

I have a harness here from CD Pits. I like it, but I'd prefer the rolled foam around the neck if I were seriously competing.

I've attached a pic of my boy in his CD Pits harness.

Attached Files:

3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

I've heard that Bulldog Construction has great harnesses. I got Jaha's from Mighty Harness. I know they have a website, but I can't think of what it is right now.