1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which two dogs would you start your yard off with

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Trouble, Nov 29, 2009.

1. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Centipede x Honey Bunch

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

3. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Hey dont listen to everything you read on the net..tg's buddy wrote a book tim murphy he used to be mr jeep on the net.he never seen 2 dogs go but he was the frist internet dogger that I can rememebr.In the book of pedigrees "the journal"get the book and look on pg 122 Vinnys Ch.Jonny Handsome. off Brodts Ch Ninja.
    Now tg wrote 3 articals for that book.In this book they even went to gr ch Bucks ped and put the real ped up that pp gave them to set it strait.So why not Ninjas?makes ya go hmmmmmm Its in writing something they both worked on you would thing they would of made it right..

4. DrGonnzoe

DrGonnzoe Pup

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Gr.Ch Buck (although its a close thing with Gr.Ch. Yellow) x Ch. Sassy

6. Even if that was the case Chinaman was only bred from the ages of 7-9 because he started at 3 1/2 yrs old. IMO percentage wise he was better than most top rom dogs. Frisco and Jeep each had several thousand offspring. O stevens Red Ape who was a son of Bailey's Bingo was bred 4 times and had 4 rom points. Bandit sired a total of 93 puppies. Over half were ruined when rolled too young and hard because ppl thought bandit was a cur. The other half accounted for three champions and many game 1 and 2 timers. These dogs threw game dogs at amazingly high percentages. Think about it, at that percentage if bandit had 1000 pups he would have 30 rom points. If red ape was bred 30 times at that percentage he would have 30 r.o.m. points. Not saying it would necessarily be that high but imagine if they were bred half as much as jeep,frisco, or mayday( who are the most over bred pitbulls in history.)

7. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

That be my pick as well:D

8. bbreal

bbreal Pup

hands gr ch candy 6w & wacko 7w 1L i no its not possible but i think that would be it of course therse plany more i could go on and on

9. luge

luge Big Dog

Reids skipper rom x limey kennels tug rom

10. Nawz

Nawz Pup

i would have to say DIBO ROM AND CARVERS MISS SPIKE ROM the ultimate foundation of warriors

11. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

13. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

if we dont stand up and fight norrand and asc. in georgia thats all we will have is a dream of having any two apbt. if you want to keep two dogs at all we have got to stand togather,and sue this norrand and asc. for the crimes the are commiting. when norrand and chuick simmons sneak on your property and verify you have apbt you are now a dogfigter and crulety for all,if you have they will take all apbt and leave behind any other animal to starve

14. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i'd start my yard with two bulldogs........

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i can name well known dogs all day long, but who knows if i could start a yard off a single pair

16. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

patricks bbb
    &
    boyles dirty mary

bullyson
    &
    molly bee

17. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Gr Ch Abraham's Queen of Hearts (8xw)

Ch Garner's Chinaman (4xw) :cool:

18. Mangrum

Mangrum Pup

what dogs are descended from mangrums shorty?

19. teestee

teestee Pup

Chinaman X Undertakers Miss Leaky

20. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I'd go with an old male Colby dog (not sure yet,Pincher,Bobtail Bob,or Dime ) x[​IMG]