1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which two dogs would you start your yard off with

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Trouble, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

hmm, i just find it strange the lack of Q of H blood used today. Maybe it didnt produce. Its just hearsay but my understanding is he was mostly a competitior and kept his stuff to himself but you would know better than me. I would love to try Bull out:D

2. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Tiger Dan and Spookie, have a yard full of little Pit Generals and Satan's.

3. drz

drz Big Dog

Another question would be. Who actually saw the breeding take place?

4. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Alcedos gr ch black poison orca x Mt. mans spider bitem

5. baconffa

baconffa Pup

Gr. Ch Big Red & my lil female off of Don P

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

very nice, id feel pretty safe saying youd get some real good ones outta that

7. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

8. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

I WAS THINKING THAT!!!
    WHAT ABOUT GR CH SPIKE x HONEYBUNCH??
    AND SINCE PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THESE DOGS ARE NOT AROUND WHAT DOGS WILL YOU USE FROM THIS ERA?

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hell Ill Play, Just give me Arts Missy And That old curr "Bullyson" and I'd shut ya down.

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

shady lady and pit general.

11. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

killen's cid x wise's maggie

12. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Art and honeybunch

13. fblb

fblb Top Dog

14. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Ch hyde´s luther x hyde's black fly & boudreaux' glory bee rom x midnight cowboy :d

17. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Second that!!!:D

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

there is alot of that blood around. you don't see it on the internet though.

yard starters.. 3 of my favorite studs.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=5372

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=5273

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=66

19. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Alligator and his mother satin lady

20. Queen of hearts , and gr ch mayday , or queen of hearts and gr ch machobuck and i will take the million dollars of prize money to go with that and my home in brazil with my not one but two but 3 18 year old bitches all the money won with the offspring of those breedings,
    blackrocks