1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

while walkin pits........

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BazookaJoe, Feb 4, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lol I Would Say A Mill Would Be A Good Idea,its Funny How You Have To Condition Your Dog Weekly Cause They Sit On Chains Or Kenneled,so They Need To Execrcise,(not For Just The Purpose Of Fighting)conformation Calls For 1,so Does Hog Hunting Since Id Hate To See A Fat Outta Shape Dog Be Out Winded By A 300 Lb Boar.or For Thier General Overall Health......... People Run Mills Dosent Mean They Do It Just To Fight Lol,hell I Got A Chi Wa Wa That Will Run The Mill,

Crash97 likes this.
  2. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that I do! LOL! Cops rarely answer calls to our neck of the woods and if they do it's waaaaay too late. You probably know what I'm talking about. We don't have the same problem with loose dogs though, just baseheads, prostitutes, and thugs. I don't need my dogs for protection, I have guns for that.
    I apologize, it just seemed to me like you were looking for fights w/ your dog in a round about way. If the stray/agressive dog situation is that bad I truly don't have any suggestions that haven't already been made by others. Good luck, I hope you figure something out before you or your dog are harmed any further. :)

3. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

i completly agree i have to males one day my older male broke his collar and was walking across my yard and got a little close to my year old male and they got into it and i ran out on the front porch and i yelled at my older dog all i have to say is GHOST DOWN and he stoped and came all the way across my yard and layed down next to me on the porch and the whole time after i told him down my pup was still raising hell jerking on his chain. like rockstar said they can be trained to stop on command my dog didnt even have a collar on or anything and he was eating my pup up and when i gave the command he just stop and came to me.

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lol..try that with a real game dog lol

that cracks me right up.

5. Listen, WE ALL as pit bull (or similar breed) owners need to be responsible. It does not matter whose fault it is or whose dog is running loose. Our babies have bad reputations and it is our duty, honor and privelege to amend it. I keep my dogs on their leashes and they live in the house. I try to avoid situations. Any situations. I don't care where you live or what your neighborhood is like (mine isn't great), you owe your dog all the care you can give it, especially since you chose a breed with lots of prejudice against it. I walk my dogs and pull them away from any strays running up; I call the pound on loose dogs (and don't call once and then say 'Well, I tried to do something'. That's crap). Men I don't even know driving down the street stop and ask if we want to fight our dogs. I always say, "You want me to call the cops?". Walk your dog early, take it somewhere nearby like the park, get it some obedience training, do something. You owe it to these dogs- we all do. Don't be a punk who gets BSL passed and punish every other person who loves their pits just because you don't have the sense to take care of yours. Trust me- it's people like Bazooka living in Atlanta and surrounding areas who are the cause of the BSL bill in the GA General Assembly right now- and I am having to fight and work to keep the right to own pits in the future when mine get old. If I don't, some gangsta punk is going to cost me the right to keep my dogs.

6. Oh yeah- use your spell check if you can't type. Please.

7. That Word Comand Lettin Go Don't Work With My Dog It Takes While With A Stick To Get His Ass Of Something, I Can't Say He Gamebreed For Sure Because His Back Groudn Is Unknow But I Say He Game Looks Like A Good Canadate For A Redboy Dog, Just Wish I Knew What He Was.