1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

White Dogs are Currs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NYSTATEOFMIND, Apr 19, 2015.

1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I think some of you need to slowly read my original post again. "I" never said White dogs are currs. I own a white dog and previously owned a White dog out of Kingfish. I was just surprised that the knowledgeable Pit man who said this to insult my dog would do so . It was the first I've heard of a dog's gameness being linked to it's genetically determined coat color. Just wanted to know if other like minded people also believe this?

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

tell use when did you own a pup out of kingfish . the guy's just mad because you have a nice pup .

3. lol was the kingfish dog white brindle or jus white white lol

4. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

The dog was White with black patches. I got him around 1998/99. Obviously he wasn't a direct son of Kingfish. The guy I bought the pup from Who wasn't a close friend warned me before I purchased the pup that it was "outta" Kingfish blood and that there had been 2 maybe 3 reports/ rumors of Kingfish dogs biting Man. I remember 1 was at a gas station so the dog was being used as a guard dog. I can't remember the details of the other bites, but I assured the fellow that I was fine with this Because I live in an isolated spot... have no company over...and don't like strangers. The dog had no papers, so i have no idea how much Kingfish blood was in him. I took the fellow at his word. he gave me no reason to doubt him.

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Just stop.....So was your "Kingfish" dog game? Also it could of been a King Pit they tend to be man aggressive..

6. olddog

olddog Big Dog

7. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

G4G that you :character0053:?