1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

White's TAB

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bambamkennels, Apr 18, 2004.

1. How about them TAB dog's

2. MMK

MMK Guest

the best thing about the tab dogs in my opinion is just like the rest of the jeep dogs they can not only produce top quality dogs they can produce dogs that can produce in their own right.
    MMK

3. yeah what about them from what i've heard they leave alot to be desired and like most jeep dogs they really can't handle it when another hog gets them on their face,they don't like that!but don't get me wrong there are some bad ass tab dogs out there that for sure!i have chinaman/frisco has anyone had any success with chinaman/frisco/tab.i know the skull stuff is doing well just wanted someboby else opininon.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

real good dogs I'm a big fan of Tab dogs!

6. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

7. Marty

Marty Guest

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

, Thanx man..I know he has alot of tight stuff for his programs..

11. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

12. preme

preme CH Dog

nice peds boys...

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I am going to give you a very good piece of advice hear, Dont belive what you hear only what you see. To be honest very FEW dogs like it when a hog gets them on the muzzle (face) thats why hogs go there. Tab dogs as well as good jeep dogs are as good as any bloodline out in this shityold world.

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

15. Here's my tab dog 342513 if you don't have peds online google browns minnie

16. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

ive got some stuff off of Hangman, damn good dogs especially if you cross it with some Eli or Chinaman to add crunch

18. lilboom

lilboom Banned

19. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Nice collection of Tab guys. That lerowa is a stand out