1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who Deleted My Post.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbullin, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

who deleted my post? and why i BROKE NO RULES. i read them first to make sure of it.......

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

as a matter of fact ALOT of my post are gone. RallyRacers are there....Mine are gone.....

Nepitism?

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I moved it to the right place;) .If you have an issue with one of the mods you need to address it with that mod or the admins of the board off the open forum! There is no need to throw a fit on here. I understand your concerns but take them to the right people don't blast the staff on the open forum. That indeed violates the forum rules. Please PM one of the admins or the mod you have an issue don't post your issues with staff on the open forum.

Thanks

Sadie :)

4. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Your A mod now too?

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I most certainly am. I am also closing this thread. Address your concerns OFF the board with the staff in a PM.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.