1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR PRESIDENT.....

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by Michele, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Read the real definition. Wiki isn't an actual dictionary. According to the actual definition he is a politician. And like BB said this was not his first time trying to enter politics.

Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009.
    The definition of RINO

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Nope. Before he became president, he was a businessman, a real estate businessman. He had nothing to do with the political world.

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

How he lives 6 and a half hours from NYC.
    Where half the population lives.
    I live 1 and a half away.
    What do you consider close

4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Wrong

5. Michele

He's a client in the law firm that I work at. you are wrong.

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Wrong
    In 1999, Trump filed an exploratory committee to seek the nomination of the Reform Party for the 2000 presidential election.[6][7] A July 1999 poll matching him against likely Republican nominee George W. Bush and likely Democratic nominee Al Gore showed Trump with seven percent support.[8] Trump eventually dropped out of the race, but still went on to win the Reform Party primaries in California and Michigan

Trump publicly speculated about running for president in the 2012 election, and made his first speaking appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in February 2011. The speech is credited for helping kick-start his political career within the Republican Party

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

If you talking about AGK your wrong
    He's stated plenty of times that he's lives in western PA

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bro you don't have to be elected to be a politician. The definition goes beyond the paragraph you are standing on. There is absolutely no arguing that fact.

9. Michele

I'm talking about Donald Trump. Before he was president he was a real estate mongul. He did not grow up in the political circle.

david63 likes this.
  10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Your moving the goal .

12. Michele

This still does not make him a home grown politician. He is a home grown real estate mongul.

david63 likes this.
  13. Michele

no I'm not

david63 likes this.
  14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Before he became president he was also a TV celebrity. Or Hollywood elite.
    And he was still trying to get into politics at the same time.
    He also had the only to cassino fail when all others were making record profits. So the tales of him being a successful businessman are wildly exaggerated

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yes you are. You've now added the words Home grown to try and avoid being wrong.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Dang Michelle you need to holler at your boy and ask him to justify why you are paying a higher tax rate than the partners who own the law firm. They must be multi millionaire. Tell him Ol'e Bb said stop bailouts of huge companies who aren't paying taxes and let the little guy live lol

patjr, Mr.Revolution and Michele like this.
  17. Michele

i'm not wrong. You have your opinion and I have mine.

david63 likes this.
  18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yes you are.
    It's like saying the president doesn't wear suits. Then I show you a pic of him in a suit and you say but he doesn't wear 3 piece suits.

19. Michele

You said it....."TRYING TO GET INTO POLITICS".....he was NOT a politician by nature. He sought out an exploratory committee to see if he was a feaseable candidate to run. Trying to get into politics and being one by nature are two different things.

20. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yes he was a failed politician at the time but a politician none the less

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.