1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who is hunting the best these days?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SonnyLong, Mar 28, 2016.

1. SonnyLong

SonnyLong Pup

Just want to get a few opinions. Thanks in advance.

2. war machine

war machine Big Dog

I'm a Cam Hanes fan lol

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I killed a pretty good 8 point this year.Nice buck !

4. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I hunt pussy, got three baby mommas and when
    My kids are together they call us the united
    Nations because there all mixed cuties lol.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Nothing wrong with that 87buick

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I shot a 9 point buck, a doe 16 red fox squirrels a racoon 4 crows and uncountable amount of northern sparrows and European starlings. Spring gobbler is coming up in a few weeks. :lol:

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol and got 3 of those too. Lmao

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I've got one and I bet she's crazier than both of you all's put together. lol

GuitarSlim likes this.
  9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I only got the one too Treez! I'll take you up on that bet lol

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You better reconsider that LOL.

11. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

one sister, one rican, and a columbian no one stands a chance. They all still
    Look out for me lol.

12. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Nice lineup!! I bet they'd all just as soon kill you too! LOL

13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I took mine to the shootin range. Ol boy said, " you DO realize your TEACHING her to shoot straight?" Givin me the " that's your ass" look... She said, "I'll just spray..." He said, "be careful son!" Gotta love a half crazy broad!! They make the best mothers lol

14. war machine

war machine Big Dog

My bm isn't crazy just a bitch... my almost bm(lucked out there)stabbed me and my buddy one time...

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol man I got a buddy who bought his woman a pistol for Christmas and he has been trying to figure out a way to get it away from her every since lmao..He saI'd she ks kinda crazy , its like nos shit Sherlock.! They all a little crazy lol.

16. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

When we were young and first married I tried to get my wife to come to the range and learn how to shoot, she had no interest. So when she asked me to teach her to shoot a few years back and I'm thinking, why after 30+ years. I told her I'm not that stupid and have NOOOO interest in her shooting a gun! She just laughed........ No Good could come of that! LOL

Smoke42084 likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bad thing is they will get away with it to lol..My buddy I was talking about been caught running around in the past.I'm like wtf were u thinking ? Lol

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I've been stabbed in the neck, so I'd rather mine have a gun than a knife lmao

19. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I been shot in the back with a 38 when I was 24, was stabbed when I was 19. Your right I'll take the bullet again before a knife. The bullet burned but that knife you could feel it going threw you.

20. c_note

c_note CH Dog

He'll never get that pistol back! He better keep her in the green or in between lol... That red ain't nobody's bitch!! LOL