1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who owns guns

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbull9704, May 21, 2008.

1. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

I have a savage 270 winchester that i use for hogs and a remington 7600 for whitetail. but i want to buy either a glock or this baby eagle my gun dealer has

2. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

LMAO :D....that gun was knocking everybody down...It was even throwing the taliban dudes into the glass and knocking them out of their turbins...lol..dudes was droping it all over the place..:D great post Boi Boi

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2008
  3. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Thank you, I like her... You've got some tastey guns yourself. I may scare people if I begin to have that many. I've shot the 270, I like it, but it's a little too heavy for me at the moment, nice rifle though, also the Glock is FUUUNN!

4. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

5. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

Yeah i really only use the 270 for hogs. And i can't wait to get a glock

6. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

WOW..Cool video..

7. wolverine

wolverine Pup

THATS A RIFLE NOT A GUN---TWO DIFFERENT THINGS...GUNS AND PISTOL GO HAND AND HAND NOT RIFLE!!!

8. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

GODDAMN IT.....I know the difference between a handgun and a damn rifle!!! I only use the word "gun" as a universal reference point. :mad: And do you not hold a rifle in your hands...PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST

9. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

gun [ gun ]

noun (plural guns)Definition: weapon that fires bullets: any weapon, from a small handheld pistol to a large piece of artillery, that has a metal tube through which bullets or missiles are fired by an explosive charge

...Idiot, get your facts straight or keep the keyboard locked up

10. wolverine

wolverine Pup

DEFINE IDIOT!!!

11. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

12. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

Never have i been so adament about banning someone from this forum. wolverine, I think that you have NOTHING to bring to this community. I've always said that there's no such thing as a stupid question, but even for a newbie you ask the dumbest questions. You are not interested in learning about game dogs and I have PM'd the site owner asking for your banishment from this community. And, if anyone feels the same, I suggest you do too

13. wolverine

wolverine Pup

YOU SAY FUNNY THINGS!!!

14. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I dont have too many guns. Just a moss 500, savage .270, and a lower for an ar15. I spent most my money on ammo before the prices went up:D but i do want to get a upper soon.
    this one makes me laugh every time
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_nc0z0cpvY

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yep, this is the one, I've done the most shooting with, so far. I am still a bit of a newbie on the gun front as well, though.
    My Walther's PPK/S Pistol .380ACP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I wanted one of those ppk but they were too expensive for me. Now i am looking at the bersa 380 but they arent approved on the CA handgun list:rolleyes: Great carry guns.

17. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

all i have have is a S&W model 66 .357. got tru glo sights. others have come and gone but this one has stayed so far.

18. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

how do you feel about that gun CHJ? i used to have one in .32 auto and i wasn't impressed at all man.

19. bulldog426

bulldog426 Big Dog

i'm just going to name off the few off the top of my head, got a beljum made browning auto-5 12 ga, a savage 30-06, savage 7mag, a remington 3" 870 12ga, a remington 3" 1100 that was my grandpaws, killed my first deer with it, and my biggest, killed first hog with it, got a remington 22 single shot that was my grandpaws way back when he was a kid, he got it back during the depression, aint no telling what he killed with that thing to provide food for the family way back then. got a 9mm tauras that i keep in the truck, to make sure i make it home. mossberg 31/2" magnum, 45/70 new england, sks, that's all i can think of off the top of my head, and don't want to take up a whole page lol.

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I like it a lot, but I am pretty new to guns, so I don't have much experience with others. I can handle it pretty well, though, and haven't had any problems with it.