1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whoops...better late than never

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JCleve86, Jul 1, 2006.

1. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

I just realized that I don't think I ever made a formal introduction for myself. How rude! lol I've been here a while but thought I may as well do it...

I live in Puyallup, Washington (small town). I'm pursuing a degree in nursing (BSN-RN, to those who care to know) at PLU (thats Pacific Lutheran University), and right now I work in a coffee shop, and live at home (though that may be changing soon). My family owns two Boxers, Bosco and Molly. They are littermates and will be three on November 1st of this year. They are BYB specials...bought them before I really "got it." I love them to death and truth be told, they are the reason I haven't moved out yet...I don't know if I can live without them!

I've been studying the breed for about four years now, since my aunt bought a "devil dog" and I thought I should research the breed to prove to her that her son was going to get eaten by her new puppy. LOL

I've been volunteering with several local bull breed rescues for a few years now, and this fall I'm going to start doing weight pull with a foster dog who belongs to a friend of mine...she's nutz...the dog that is. lol

Anywho...there's the formal intro.

2. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the board. Better late then never.

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Alls well either way. Welcome!