1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who's going to the odessa TX show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by youngster, Jan 23, 2006.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Way to go HBK, keep up the good work!

2. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Congrats! :D

I was going to go to this show, but skiped out & went to the Texhoma fun show instead since they had a weight pull. ;)

3. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

We did pretty well ourselves in Odessa...

I CH'd out my Maggie girl (in under a year and her having a litter of pups during that time to boot).. She took a 1ST, and Best of Opposite the first show, a 1ST, and Best of Opposite the second show...then we pulled her out of the regular classes, put her in CH of CH for the 3rd where she didn't place, but in the 4th show she took a 2nd place ribbon. I couldn't be prouder!! She's only stepped in the ring 1 time (her first time showing in CH of CH) and not taken a ribbon or a trophy.... Looking to make her a GR CH by this time next year...lol

My 4-6 month old female took 2 - 1ST, a 2nd and a 3rd.

My 12-18 month male, TOBY took a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd.

My 12-18 month male RASCAL took 2 - 3rds..

It was a long tiring weekend but fun as always!! I can't wait until the next show!!

4. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Is Maggie Zoro's bellymate? I love both of those dogs!! Very nice!! Congrats!!!
    And if what D told me is true...........well he better not forget to call me if it happens :-)

5. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Yes, maggie and zorro are bellymates....thanks to an outstanding breeding by grip... and yes it looks like we just might be doing that...lol Who knows, it might not work but we both think its worth a shot..lol

6. is there any body in west tx that is involved with dog pulling cuz iam intrested in doing that with this puppy i have:dogstare: