1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who's the ugliest gamedog of all time?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DominicanDogMan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Dont forget KANGO.......no face on that dog,just scars...from ah..falling off that motorcycle at 110 mph..tough dog:cool:

2. id have to say barracuda. He lookz like a bloodHound. GR CH Barracuda ROM? lmao

(The Pic is an actually BloodHound for those that werent to sure. =] ) sry barracuda we still love you. <3 :)
    [​IMG]

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

those are beauty marks. lol i don't think that makes a dog ugly.

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

This is a Ugly ass thread.... I personaly think mongoose lookd damn good. There is a member of the site that has an ugly dog. funny looking little thing I will see if i can find him. :D

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

:DIt's 14Rock's Gargoyle Dog

[​IMG]

He is an ugly one but I like him :D. he got his own look.

vic

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice looking dog,I like the Hammonds stuff too.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont think there is an ugly gamedog. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

8. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

all i have are eli/boze/bullyson/zebo dogs and the majority are ugly as hell. but i couldn't give two sh*ts about their looks lol

Tudors Dibo is my first choice

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you callin Dibo ugly? for shame, how dare you:D

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

The apbt's beauty is performance.They're like good running cars,it don't matter how beat up or ugly they are,if it's got the right engine under the hood you know what'll happen when you hit the gas.(pre 1976)

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Nah.... She don't look like Bull to me.... She not that bad but, thats an ugly bitch..... lol JMO

13. Rebs

Rebs Banned

Any dog with no legs no eyes and no god damned lips would be an ugly mother fucker, just draggin its stumpy ass around blindly following a sent with a mouth looking like a friggen piranah fish.

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I alway thought Indian Bolio was an ugly dog. A good dog, but ugly!
    [​IMG]

15. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

purepit your crazy he is an awsome lookin dog but that is jmo

16. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I know i'm crazy but he's still ugly. LOL

17. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

lol i guess to each there own:D

18. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

yeah he was a bad ass dog but he was ugly as hell.

19. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

come on am i the only one that hasn't gone crazy!!! indian bolio is a good looker

20. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Yeah sorry Cooter i don't see it. but to each his own.

Vic