1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who's the ugliest gamedog of all time?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DominicanDogMan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

That dog's not ugly...it's fugly (F-----G UGLY)

I like ugly dogs. In fact, I love the Clouse dogs. Don't like those fugly dogs tho....:eek:

2. Tants Triple A

3. I think both those black dogs that xxlbully posted and naustroms posted are beautiful animals. You can't really say a dog is ugly becuase it bears the mark of its carreer.
    Naustroms that bitch is really nice compared to her brother named Alex, check him out. Profeta is throwing some decent dogs I heard.

Here is my contribution to the ugly dogs, an alligator bitch we keep around for laughs.

[​IMG]

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

ow she is funny looking.... I like her tho!!!:cool:

5. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

That bitch is FUGLY!!! I'm sure it hasn't been photoshopped, but it sure has a body of a basset hound :eek:

6. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I totally agree with you, marks of a gladiator.

Gringo she's FAR from ugly. If you don't want her i'd gladly take her off your hands :p

7. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

haven't had enough ? :dogtongue:
    [​IMG]

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

^^^looks like this dog put in some time :dogtongue:

9. popper

popper CH Dog

that has to be photshopped... doesnt look like a dog... loks like an amazon creature

10. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Actually, I kinda like him. :cool:

11. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

beat this!!! gr ch mongoose
    [​IMG]

12. popper

popper CH Dog

damn he is missing a leg....one ugly sob

13. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I think you just cant see it in the pic.

14. Mongoose was fugly.

15. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I think he was joking or fishing for complements. We all know she isn't ugly.

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I agree completely Gringo. I've also heard great things about Profeta and his kin but you're right that Alex looks like a pug lol.

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

go to antohin kennels. com sometimes the picture makes them look bad there are several dogs i thought were ugly till i saw different pics of them there is a pic of bolio when he was younger and he was good looking

18. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

19. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

20. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

is this blade from upnorth??? if not he has a twin...lol