1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whose in the VA area?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jul 30, 2010.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

U can't find a bulldog in Alexandria? really? You live anywhere around King?

2. 1916

1916 Big Dog

the south is where its at. back in the woods where nobody can shove their nose in your ass

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Not sure but it's an area with several town houses and I see no one with bulldogs(Usually blue amstaffs or ambullies).

4. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

How did u get introduced to a TG dog?

5. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I live in WV, but work in Reston, we're in the firggin Razor's Edge capitol of the world because Dave Wilson started them in this area. All our classified ads are sh*t. If you want a good one look in the Baltimore Times or I may be able to point you in a good direction in a few months, up by Hanover, PA.

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Me?

I think I spent 2 or 3 years asking around online and goin to confirmation shows asking around on what dogs they were working with and who were the sire and dam.

Eventually I decided I was interested most in Chinaman and Eli dogs so it came down to El Negro or Dynomite, so I went with El Negro. Happy with my choice so far

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

you work in restong??? thats in the border of where i live, im in herndon. You know EXACTLY what im talking about dont you? straight trash bullies round here.

8. 1916

1916 Big Dog

i knew a guy in the corps from reston, looked like an ambully shit

9. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Complete sh*t, "Purple Ribbon, blah, blah, Razor's Edge, blah, blah, huge heads, etc..etc.., 135 pounds, yadda, yadda, 100% pure...." Crap, 100% crap. If I had my old male I would take him for a walk just so he would kill this Razor's Edge beast that some guy down the road is letting run all over the place.

It saddens me to no end.

10. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i walk around with my 50lb dog and i got people telling me "whys he so small" "his aint aint nowhere near my dogs" "he looks just like my dog cept mine wieghs 90lbs"

11. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

How did you eventually get your dog? I mean since you have a hard time finding dogmen. I am in VA and never really had trouble finding dogmen. The only trouble i had was finding dogmen that can tell me the pros and cons of their own blood on their yard. Other than that VA has got a lot of dogs.

12. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I'm in norhtern VA and I out sourced for my dog. Got her in FL;)

Side note: it is funny when people don't know what a true APBT looks like and actually I like it that way, they always say wheres the rest of her she looks so small. I just smile:D

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I used to live in southern WV and I can tell you buddy the first time I ever saw a RE dog was when I came further south.

14. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Northern Virginia is where they started, and I'm in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. I have land in central WV, where a pit is still a pit as far as I can tell. :cool:

15. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i find up in the north east i have the opposite problem.. most people ask what my dog is as they think she is big and just generally have no idea what a bulldog looks like. she is a little big 60 lbs clearly a bulldog. i walk her with my ambully mutt and and although they think she is big and he is bigger they think he is a pit bull. i have decided the only place people know pit bulls from is the news or from all the bad press they get and really have np idea what one looks like. i agree it is kinda just better this way. cant wait to get my place off the beaten path next year and not a soul has to know what i have in my yard and i no longer have to walk it 2-3 hours a day out in the view of the general public!!!!

16. You're in the Panhandle, you must live in my town :). I am in Martinsburg. I am SO sick of everyone telling me that I starve my dogs (even my vet) because they are used to the hippos around here, it pisses me off to no end.

I've never seen a good looking dog in this area, if you go to yipyipdog.com, that is the type of dogs flooding this town :(

17. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Yep, I'm in Martinsburg, just picked up a Valley Trader today, all blues, Razor's Edge, purple ribbon, etc... I have no intent on buying one, but I always check the section to see what's out there. :(

18. Yea check out that website, that lady is in the middle of town, but yet her house is in the County, she has 30+ mutts that sleep with her every night, she puts her dogs on sale for the holidays as well, pathetic

19. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

Bumping for the North VA folks whats crackin

20. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Is that the blood you got? Midnight Cowboy?