1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why is it so hard to grasp the difference between lean and malnourished?!?!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Its fucking huge maybe bigger than yours lol!!! i kid i kid you where nice to me once so i'll be nice to you also but you can still go fuck yourself though lol!!!

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Those bullys look sick (and not the good sick). But the crazy thing is you can be overweight and malnourished at the same time. Like a lot of overweight Americans. Eating junk but not getting the proper nourishment.

3. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Seems like outa shape fat people go with outa shape fat dogs most of the time. Kinda like they say people tend to look like there dogs.

4. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I've seen some pretty big dog men/women with beautifully conditioned APBT.

5. My vet told me I have the first lean Saint Bernard she's seen in a decade..... and it was the saddest thing I've ever heard (mostly because it would be so fucking expensive to OVERFEED the damn dog, she already eats like a horse).

She called me out when I let Lucy get to 55 pounds. As in yelled at me when I walked in the door with her. Unfortunately most of her clients don't listen to her when she bitches about their fat dogs.

Lucy's about 49 now. I wouldn't call her conditioned, but at least she's got stamina, and she's not a fat ass anymore and I actually take her ass outside and get her some exercise unlike some people I've met who let their dogs lay around all day and hardly let them outside (basically every person in pit bull rescue I've encountered).

With the economy the way it is, I just don't get how people can afford to over feed their dogs.

Seeing fat dogs just makes me sad.

6. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Damn, looks like pretty soon all our dogs here are gonna get walked at night only since people don't seem to understand that a dog, especially an apbt, isn't supposed to have a damn potbelly.