1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wife is creating a ruckus!!! Opinion pls

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by deepadam, Nov 30, 2012.

1. deepadam

deepadam Pup

here are some pic of my dog he is 18 months now ..Raw diet... daily walks for about an hour , lil bit of sprinting and tug of war..
    One of the wife's friend says he looks starved ..what do u guys think..Thanks

Attached Files:

2. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Looks healthy. Definetly not starved.

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

That motherfucker looks great to hell with what she thinks thats how a bulldog is supposed to look.

4. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Who's the problem the wife or the friend

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

hell, he looks like he could drop a couple pounds to me. tell your wife's friend to mind their own business, they don't know what they're talking about

6. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Let me guess, the person with the complaint could lose a few lbs...

NGK

7. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

OTC .. hahaha straight OFF THE COUCH ^^^^ ... He looks good like said above he could go leaner.. as housed dog though he looks better than most as they are over fed.

8. SLCain

SLCain Pup

Tell your wifes friend to "Hush"

9. SLCain

SLCain Pup

What breed does the friend own ?

10. pockets

pockets Big Dog

dog is in good shape coutinue with what your doing he could lose a few pound if you wanted him more defined but has good clean shine to his coat so isnt lacking in much.show them the back of your hand tell them to mind there business unless your missus has good hook and is good in the kitchen then i would suggest not back handing her lol but the friend a swift clip would do

11. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

He looks good but could stand to loose a few pounds. Hes not starved...just alittle on the thick side :)

12. deepadam

deepadam Pup

Wife is pretty cool i guess her friends remark kept playing on her mind...

13. deepadam

deepadam Pup

Thanks for the opinions guys... Guess i aint doing bad as a first time owner of the breed..

14. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Take them to an ADBA show, case closed!

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's the "nice" version of what I was thinking. Dog looks fine.

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Nice healthy looking dog.

17. Elliehanna

Elliehanna Big Dog

yea like others have said, he looks good, could lose some weight but overall looks just fine, anything but skinny

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Most people wouldn't know a dog in good shape, if they were standing right next to it,especially if they live in America, home of the grossly obese

Keep doing what you're doing with that dog it looks great!

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Take a look at your wife's friends's dog.I bet the dog is fat as a hog and if you guys went for a walk her dog would be out of breath before 10 minutes.I would also bet that the woman could stand to lose a few herself.

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

For being a PET his weight is perfect, dont listen to all them saying he needs to lose a few lbs. UNLESS you have a specific activity you are going to do with him.