1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wildsides/sorrels breeding

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jr102770, Oct 14, 2008.

1. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

2. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

can someone share their views about this breeding

3. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

i just really wanna hear what others have to say about it (good/bad doesnt matter)

4. clmr

clmr Big Dog

Looking at the Peds, it should be a good breeding.:) I like to look at the parents and their grandparents, and then look at their production record. I look for parents that are high percentage producers and which breedings worked, it makes a huge difference. They tend to give me one that'll meet the APBT standard, thereby cutting down on my feed bill and helping me to get that next Blue Ribbon or BIS.:D

5. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

thanks for your input :)

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

looks nice.

7. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Wildstreak, no thanks. If you want a Wildside dog there are plenty here in that came right off of Eds yard that are producing well. There are alot better kennels here in MI. You might ask around first.

Ferk out

8. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

JUCKINGFERK: You from the great state of Michigan? PM me if you can assist me in finding some good kennels here in Michigan.

Thanks,
    Andrew