1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

With all the heat goin on.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tommygunn, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

:confused:Hope this isn't to retarded of a question but with all the heat going on with matching and what have you.. How is it possible to put titles such as ch. , gr ch, and the 1xw and xl on peds without the feds knocking at your door?

2. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Good Question:rolleyes:

3. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

The ch and gr ch isn't only used in matching a dog.
    There are also conformation CHs and Gr Chs. So I don't think they will go after every dog with a ch or gr ch in front of his name.

Correct me if i'm wrong:D

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

true but all u ya have to do is see the ped to see what the ch and gr ch is for. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

5. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

What the hell does the ped of a dog have to do with rather its a conformation champion or not?? Cause of the bloodline?? You obviously dont know much about bulldogs or you would realize the ignorance in your statement. You dont have to be corrected if ur wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well dam dont bite the persons head off for askin a dam question lol!!! And to answer that question Its a risk you take just like anything else in the Game.

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

nothing wrong with that question...dont put anything if your smart IMO.

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Peds online is for retards peddlers fake claim makers e-dogmen a lil drama here and there and a feds playground lmao. There are confo champs from both game and show lines. Only a truely stupid dogman in it for the fame and not the dogs would post incriminateing stuff about there dogs online.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

here we go again...

10. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

it's just a matter of time...

PedsOnline has it's pros and cons, just like anything else. The internet in general has been great in bringing folks together; unfortunately, it has also been the downfall of many. Common sense is key here, it just seems like a lot are lacking it.

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Years ago I called FB looking for a pup rt before lots of bad things happened he said the "internet was the devil for this breed". I tend to agree.

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:cool:

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

When people are not who thay claim to be it makes me personaly wonder...Who is this dude. I become suspicious. This is not being parinoid this is smart. If I was some greene getting put up on game and being let in on who not to trust and who may be suspect. I would shure as hell apreciate it.

14. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I can feel that though. It's a good thing when people care to expose possible inequities in people's character. I always try n listen to what's on the "grapevine" keeps that ass outta trouble.

15. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I think people take a risk when they put up information about wins, titles etc. There are thousands of pedigrees stating wins/etc online, and that doesn't mean any of them are valid.

When a lot of the people who are posting the pedigrees are making the titles up anyway, they don't really have anything to worry about.

In reality, the feds are not going after every single breeder or individual who post up a win online, but I would not risk my dogs or lively hood by placing things like that online.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i would bullshit em, he's used for racing lol, hes a 1 xw in racing lol.

if they argue ask em, what the fuck? are you a fuckin magical psychic that wheres a cape? what color are my boxers bitch? lol

its not what you know its what you can prove!
    sure you may have to go to court and fight it, but it wont hold unless they have proof (paraphenelia,snitches *excuse me* i mean witnesses, the whole 9)

unless its a federal case..............then your fucked! lol

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

best bet is to leave the dogs in the ped. untitled and keep your own records!

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

either that or id say he fought hoggs on hunts and base the win according to that

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i was kiddin about the racing shit,
    but in all seriousness in a CA state case. they need so much amount of evidence a probable cause to make a case stick. now you may spend a few weeks in jail until you get bailed or o/r'd during your court hearing but charges WILL be dropped unless they have witnesses and evidence.
    the motto innocent till proven guilty IS fairly true in a state case.
    but like i said, if its a FEDERAL case, cop a plea & pray for the best CUZ YOUR FUCKED!
    theyre motto is guilty TILL PROVEN INNOCENT!

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I have always felt the downfall of this breed is outlawing the matching of dogs with the introduction of the internet..........
    IMO tooo many people like to brag about their dogs accomplishments so they go and spew it all over the internet, setting themselves up for an investigation.
    I have as well as others, posted this before but this is a good look at how the game has pretty much been dismantled thanks to the internet and how easy it is to pin something you post agince you in a court of law........enjoy....

While I don't personally agree with all of this (mostly the death of the gamedog part) I still felt it was an interesting read........

The Humane Society of the United States has won a very significant battle against the game dog sport, and it was never in the media. Many of us missed it. But HSUS has implemented a strategy, below the radar screen, that is unraveling the game.
    Earlier this decade HSUS took on, and smashed, the American Game Dog Times. The publisher Fat Bill was put in prison, and the magazine went out of business.
    A few years later, they targeted the Sporting Dog Journal. The publisher, and ex publisher, were locked up. Someone new took on the magazine and published it out of Michigan, but on a severely limited level. That person was raided this summer, his printing press seized, and the magazine officially killed off.
    Other, smaller, magazines were targeted as well. Lockdown Rudy of Scratch Back was indicted a year ago. That magazine has never returned.
    Today there is no way to verify if a dog is a true Ch or Gr Ch. It is impossible to verify if a dog has become a legitimate ROM dog. Fraud runs rampant. Rank curs are sold for thousands by unscrupulous peddlers that lie about the dogs accomplishments. Who would know the difference?
    It used to be that the fake champions were called out in the SDJ or the AGDT. This kept people honest, at least somewhat, and that was for the good of the game. These magazines ran the fight reports and you could see for yourself who was winning and who was losing. Nothing of that kind exists today. Nothing. There is no way to know who is lying and who is telling the truth.
    Today, nothing can be verified. Dogmen across the country have been burned bad recently by people selling rank curs as 4xw. There is no central location that anyone can check on the background of these dogs. The only way is to see the dogs go yourself, and with shows being so small, that gives dogmen a very limited number of options for picking up good breeding stock.
    Newcomers cant get into shows for obvious reasons. Newcomers have always been easy to scam, and its even worse now. We are losing a war of attrition that is driving us closer to extinction.
    By destroying our means of communication, the HSUS has dealt a blow that has many, many ripple effects. Their plan is in motion. The sport of dogfighting is dying. We are at the scratch line, the count is 8.
    And our sport is fading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.