1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woman gets sick after eating the tainted dog food

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Michele, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

damn i hope they crack down on tht company. dogs dieing, people getting sick. its getting crazy.

3. game_test

game_test Top Dog

what a damn idiot.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

my thoughts exactly......

5. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

lol maybe she tought it taste good? merricks be looking good sometimes yum:p

6. Michele

Michele Guest

ewwwwwwwwwwww

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I dunno. I have to agree, some types of that fancy canned of food do look pretty good - some even smell good! But it sure does taste yucky. I don't know what dogs see in it. lol.

I do have to say this though - I would NOT eat/taste dog food just to get my dog to eat. I do my dogs like my momma did us kids - I put down the dish (or in our case the plate) & if he ate, fine, but if not, once mealtime was over I pick the dish up & no food until the next meal. And if they chose not to eat their dinner, guess what they get for breakfast ...?

(Hey, waste not, want not right?) :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2007
  8. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

well ill admit i did taste the iams when i first got bebe thats what we fed her tht first couple of weeks. we bought a bag on the way home from her bs byb and only petco was still open. didnt know much. i did taste it and it tasted pretty bland to me. it was just one lil kibble to see if it was ok for her lol im sure am glad i didnt do tht recently! when i switched to the merricks i didnt taste it but it smelled awesome and she would cry for it so i figured it tasted good. lol

9. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Gross!! There is ground up chicken lips, horse butt and miscellaneous weewees in that stuff!!

10. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

well i know tht now lol

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, but that's in baloney & hot dogs too. What's your point? lol.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LMAO! And that is why I do NOT eat anything other than chicken, turkey, the occasional steak or hamburger (I get my beef from my uncle who has beef cattle), & the occasional pork (when obtained by yours truly ;) )

Personally, I think this lady is lying. I think she's just trying to cash in on the whole ordeal.

13. Michele

Michele Guest

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little...LOL

14. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Read The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. ;)

16. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

HAHA I have always wanted to try the canned turducken but cant bring myself to do it! It DOES look and smell good though!

17. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

OMG i heard about that on the radio this morning, the company whose responsible for making this food is prolly gonna face a huge law-suit, suits them well! I cannot believe how many poor animals are gonna die from this, so sad! Who the f**k puts rat-poison in dog food or anything edible for that matter? I hope they get all that they deserve!

18. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

The husband brings home this Natural Balance stuff for Loki. It looks like a huge sausage, and we cut it into pieces to use during training. I've got to admit, it smells pretty yummy. He and I both tried a piece just for the heck of it, but its evidently got ground up bone or something in it. Kinda gritty. :P

I agree, I think this lady heard about the recall and thought "easy money." Or maybe she really is just that weird.

19. Michele

Michele Guest

the only thing i've tried are certain treats....like peanut butter treats, stuff like that....and they were very bland...