1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woman says man hit her, then stole her pit bull puppy

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

KS, USA -- A 22-year-old woman who was walking a pit bull puppy Friday night was struck from behind by a man who took the dog, police said.

The man approached the woman in the 500 block of North New York and asked to buy her dog. When she refused, Sgt. Steve Yarberry said, he attacked her. The puppy is black with a white belly.

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/local/13322388.htm

2. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

What an a**hole.

3. Jennifer&Will

Jennifer&Will Big Dog

God Thats Horrible. I Dont Think Leo Would Allow It! I Think If Someone Hit Me He Would Jump On Them, Hopefully. I Know When Me & Will Yell We Have To Put Him Out Until We Are Done Arguing.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

What a shame. Poor lady, hope they get that jerk.

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i hate dog theifs when i was 7 years old i had a pit pup and i had to put him outside for a few seconds while i went inside to tell my mom i was gonna go kick it at my homies house and when i went back outside the dam dog was gone and then that same thing happend 2 years later with another dog and i had him tattoed and i saw that dog with one of my friends a few years later.

6. the only way someone could've taken my dog was when he was a puppy, now he is such a momma's boy the kidnapper would bring him back!

7. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

That's just F'n rude.

8. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

concealed weapons permit or pepper spray stuff works wonders. matter a fact i need another bottle of spray lol. what kind of scum cant go out and get a dog of their own why would they take yours. mexicano if one of my friends ended up with my dog id track the SOB who took it and create a perminant disability in his life. But thats about ne one id catch stealing from me. im thinking about having mine tatted and chipped.

9. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

I agree, if i found a associate even that stole from me, i would handle business like mr. gotti.
    this summer i was walkin alexus, and got shot at twice. I live in a upscale area, and never thought this would happen. I don't leave anywhere now with my fourfive. What's this world comin to?

10. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

That is so mean!