1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woman Survives Pit Bull Attack

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Verderben, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Why is it a pit bull just because it attacked. They never even caught the dogs. heres my perspective

1> TWO large dogs.
    since when do pit bulls run in "packs"

2> They made no sound when they attacked
    This is a caracteristic of mastiff breeds. To attack with no sound.

Woman Survives Pit Bull Attack http://www.wxyz.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/article/0,2132,WXYZ_15924_4083733,00.html

By Kimberly Craig
    Web produced by Sarah Morgan

September 15, 2005

Wednesday night, a woman survived a vicious attack by two pit bulls on Detroit’s west-side. As Krystal Bailey was walking home from the bus stop after work, Wednesday night, she was attacked by two large dogs. "They never barked, they never growled, they were just biting," she said.

The dogs bit her on 9 areas of her body, including her ankles, thighs and arms.

"I was just about to fall, and I knew if I fell I was going to die," said Bailey.

Luckily, Maurice Harden came from across the street and shot a gun which scared the dogs away. "Just to be able to save somebody’s life, it’s an unbelievable thing," he said.

After the dogs ran away, a neighbor rushed Bailey to the hospital.

Bailey is worried that the dogs will attack someone else and wants them to be found and put to sleep. "I knew if that guy hadn’t come I was going to be dead."

7 Action News also talked to a man who said he saw the same two dogs attack a stray dog earlier in the day.