1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wondering if someone could help me out with my ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NrthShoreKennelz, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ummm i wouldnt say you had any one blood line you got alot goin on there in that ped top is unknown with eli, bottom is focused on that sydney dog who is basically a bolio(threw buck) redboy/jocko(threw Ch sassy) and carvers dog(threw ch luthor) but you got other lines in there too

2. A real scatter bred there.

3. cheers for the quick reply i knew it was scattered. Is there anyway you could get semen sent to nz as importing them is not a option? and if i was to breed str8 with redboy jockos will it tighten the bloodline up in the future more than it is now?

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Dont know dont see y not though haha its just dog sperm what you might wanna think about before doin that is does she really deserve to BE breed good papers or not and there is way more to it then just lookin at a dogs papers and tryin to match it up i mean there have been 5xw who were bred to a 4xw sister and got nothing good out of it. But if she herself shows to be a good one then it really doesnt matter what you breed her to line wise really not the way that dog is bred if she were a good one you could spend years building your own line off the dogs you get from her as there are studs out there that do ai.

5. cheers mate well hes a good boy has alot of courage and guts get stuck into work etc but all dogs has its faults id say mouth. hes 7 months and a bit old weighs 21.5 kg with a pretty good confirmation. prob just lacks in mouth depends on how ampd he gets really

6. At 7 months, you don't know what he has. You have a pup that needs to grow up. After about 9 more months, see where he is at then.

7. yea i know that mate. Im just saying what i see in him at the moment

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

just for your info mouth really is not measured by how hard a pup bites an object

9. yea cheers for that. soft mouth just mean he wont puncture the thing he has with his teeth am i correct ??

10. I just want to get as much knowledge as i can before i get a good female or another male from somewhere as stud. In new zealand we have alot of pitbulls but the bloodlines are so scattered. Want to get it back to the early 90s when all the real bulldogs were in nz

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

pay attention to benthere's posts

13. sweet az mate alot more nicer people to help me out than some of the other pit sites. Was just wondering when the term soft mouth would be used

14. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

i would use it on a dog who cant break skin or do any damage like ear suckers are usually called soft mouth

15. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Hello, that ped appears suspect to me as the topside (sire) looks somewhat 2nd rate compared to the dam's breeding...then going by online-pedigree if you were to clink on the dams name it states that she won best puppy 2011 which at the time of the show she would of been approx 18 or 24months at the max...so it does seem that things have happen a bit to fast lol....I assume if they are still having national shows you should get in contact with the Auckland club and they may be able to help you get in touch with the owner of the bitch...good luck...btw fine looking pup...enjoy.

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

it gives her birthdate shes almost 2 but hes right if i had that dog id go find the people who bred her and chat with them if you also click on your pups dam you can see they been thinkin about doin other breedings at least that way you might be able to clean up that ped if nothing else.

17. hey i got pics of the dam in the pic and sire at the time str8 after prenancy when she was feeding pups etc and littermates. I know thats what i was thinking the mum was still pretty young but the dads doin one more breeding and thats it

18. i was just asking what bloodlines he had as they said he was buck nielson and gator

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well that ones up to you on what you want me peronally id go back to the dam cause she looks better bred then the male but half his ped on peds online shows unknown so i dont got much to go on with him