1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wondering when the next Tennessee show is gonna be

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by purelinekennels, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Would love to go to some events in TN this year. Anyone know anything on the horizon for us here in the volunteer state.

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

3. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Thanks for that info rally, I did not know about that show.

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

are they REALLY going to have this show?? Who's judging you know?

5. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

I'm supposed to be going just south of nashville for some work soon....but its been on hold because of bad weaather

6. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

i have personally been to afew vsba shows...they are not a.d.b.a. Sanctioned shows but..i had a good time...the shows were well organized and some nice competition...treadmill races,hangtimee,weight pull,and alot of conformation classes...

7. i know some people wanting to start an adba club but cant get the help/support they need to get it off the ground

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Bump for next weekend, Lord Willing I'll be there.

9. TNKIDD

TNKIDD Pup

ohh i might come lol...

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this is the last one being held in milton. supposedly there are a few alternative sites being considered for the future- but this will probably be the only show before fall ( thats just my opinion)

i will be there w/ Kearney and Seamus...Siobhan is in mid-heat right now,so she wont be going

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

how was the treadmill race scored or judged?

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

distance over time

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

how long is the time?

14. diva

diva CH Dog

two minutes