1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wood burning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turner, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Hey everybody! I just thought I would share with you something I made for someone on another forum! What do y'all think?

[​IMG]

It is supposed to look like this pic:

[​IMG]

Lol This is only like the third one I've made so don't laugh at it. Only I can laugh at it!! :D

2. looks real good to me, can u blow it up some so we can see more detail

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Looks like you done a good job to me.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

thats sweet just would not have it on my yard.

5. familydude

familydude Big Dog

that is nice how much time that take. i really like that.

6. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Wow! You put a lot of hard work into that! I think it looks great!

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

That looks really nice do you sell them as a special order thing?

8. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Sure! Lol Someone wanna tell me how to make a pic bigger?? I'm lame. :o

Umm... this one took probably about 7 hours. I didn't do it all at once though. lmao

Sure, I could. This is only the third one I've done ( I just started this week lol ). I was just showing pics of my other ones on another forum and a member asked me if I could make him one and he wanted this pic and quote. I tried lol

Thanks everybody!!