1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

woods snooty rom

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by devildog/usmc, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Snooty was a tremendous producer and a dog that has affected the world of American Pit Bull Terriers for life. Snooty sired Garner's Gr. Ch. Spike 5x, Bristol's Thor ROM, Hall's Ch Sugar, Edward's Ch Red Lady, Ch Katie, Hargrove's Spanky ROM and also the grand sire of Garner's Ch Chinaman ROM.

Snooty won two matches, many said on gameness alone, and he did lose game to Cranshaw's Ch Rascal. In his match against Tom's Obnoxious Ox (4XW, Corvino/Lightner blood), Snooty was ahead at 57, when a turn was called on Ox to start the scratching. After 10 scratches, Snooty ran out of steam, at 1:39..

Wood's Snooty was orginally Wood's Snoopy until the registration was sent in and returned with a typo from ADBA. But, with that typo became a new name that stuck with the dog.

2. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

cool nice snoopy

3. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Pedigree 12067 Here is the ped on Ox he is actually a Boudreaux X Lightner cross. I had some stuff that came down off him and still have a couple dogs left.

4. CB

CB CH Dog

I never knew Snooty produced chinaman damn i missed that one lol.

5. Roach

Roach Big Dog

the post didn't say he sired Chinaman, it said that he was the grandsire of Chinaman...

YIS
    Roach

6. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Definetly Had The Gameness But Wasn't Really A Hard Mouthed Dog

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Who cares that he wasn't a hard mouthed dog, people put too much faith in mouth, and get blindsided by it.
    Gimme a smart, durable, GAME dog over a hard mouthed possible cur anyday.
    BB

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Any Dog Is A Possible Cur Right Or Wrong? Just Stating That He Wasn't As Well Known For His Mouth As He Was For His Gameness

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

LOL yup, any dog is a possible cur, just gotta find out which ones are which.
    BB

10. CB

CB CH Dog

From what i heard snooty was a very smart game dog and had alot of heart.

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Snooty was a very game dog. He was owned by Hyde at one point and this is when he lost to Rascal, JC's wife actually nursed him back to health after this one. Hyde later came back to get the dog.

12. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Only a 1/4 boudreaux rest is Corvino/Lightner

13. SnoopyII

SnoopyII Pup

I had a nice little Snooty grandson and also a Snooty granddaughter back in the day.

The little brindle male had major calcium in his teeth if you get my drift and the female (inbred triple Snooty) was one of the gamest bitches that I ever had the privilege of owning...alas she lost most of her teeth as a young dog.

14. Re: Tom Garner

I am Planning on buying a male and female from tom after the first of the year. What do you guys think and which bloodline is his best.

15. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

Hes A Definition Of a Cur An By his own Good GenesHe threw Some Good Dogs...Yeah Any dog can Cur But thats What The Sport was For to Find Who had the most heart... Snooty Didnt have Heart No dog With Heart Stands the line Not once but Twice....Hes a Fire Cur at the most seen many like him in my day he just so happend to throw good dogs

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well the dogs are called game dogs not mouth dogs aren't they

17. tkotheyc

tkotheyc Pup

i never really got into snooty dogs cause he was a 2 time loser but im gone look into it a little more and see what i get. whats the best blood to put wit snooty though??

18. tkotheyc

tkotheyc Pup

Re: Tom Garner

i like the redboy/jocko or colby/eli but most of the dogs i get be scatter bred dogs i kinda like those too

19. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

yeah ive mixed that redboy jocko with some snooty

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you blast people cur dog in their peds? Dont be a hypocrite, no doubt many great dogs are filled with the dog in their peds but its odd you being a hypocrite about it