1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woods' Snooty

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TxDogger, Sep 30, 2005.

1. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Knowing The Amazing Dogs That Snooty Produced... Does It In Anyway Change Your Thought On Him When You Know That He Quit Two Times And By What Some Say He Quit More Than That... I Actually Didn't Know He Quit Until Recently But He Has Produced Some Monsters. I Just Sort Of Crenged A Bit And Then Shook It Off Lol..
    Garners Gr.ch.spike Is One Of My All Time Fav. Dogs. Not Only Does He Get The Job Done He In My Opinion Looks The Part Too...

2. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Snooty never quit, he lost, but never quit. He lost to Tom's Obnoxious Ox and J.C's Rascal, but he never cur'd out to either of these 2.

3. B

B CH Dog

Scotsman got to it before I could :) Snooty was known for throwing his gameness and smarts into his offspring. He's well known as a producer of gamedogs and I'm proud to be feeding a bunch of his decendants through Gr. Ch. Spike (my avatar) and Chinaman.

B

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

He Was Defintely A Dog That Could Bring Some Hard Gameness In Any Breeding Program.

5. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Infact R. Hyde owned Snooty originally. After his run in with Rascal he was left behind, JC's wife nursed him back to health. Hyde later came back and got Snooty back. As B-n-D said Snooty was known for his gameness and produced some great ones and his offspring did the same.

6. Is there a site i could go to, to learn more about some of these famous pits?

7. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I Guess I Took The Article I Read Wrong I Didn't Think He Had Quit And Was Disapointed When I Thought He Had.. I Also Have A Few Decendants From Spike And Im A Big Fan Lol..

8. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

9. TxDogger where'd you find the article?

10. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

IT SAID IT ON HIS PED... AND IN A STRATTON BOOK I HAVE

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

A couple dogs that did quit and went on to become famous Ch. Hurt and Ch Reno. Reno suffered from a seizure disorder that hindered him at times, Hurt (Art's littermate), just plan stopped.

12. oh...alrite thanx a lot.. *blushes* i didn't see that ...whoops

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Lost game is the term you are looking for I believe. This is a dog who lost not because he wasnt game, but because he was outclassed. Rather have a game loser than a fancy cur winner!

14. CB

CB CH Dog

I thin k im wrong on this but ill just say what i heard. Is it true that snooty went against a dog from the same yard he was on and lost. Agian thats what i heard.

15. B

B CH Dog

People are confusing losing game with losing as a cur... as long as a dog doesn't quit he's still a gamedog. If he quits then he's a CUR.

B

16. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

See I Read That Wrong I Was Reading Lost Game When It Is Lost....game.. Ok Im Back With You.. I Would Definately Rather Pick A Game Dog Up Then Have One Quit.. So You Think That When They Say He Quit It Is Just Talk. There Really Isn't Any Proof Of Him Quiting In The Matches He Lost He Was Picked Up..

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Theres alot of talk in this sport......cant take everything you hear as facts.;)

18. txslim

txslim Pup

( Theres alot of talk in this sport......cant take everything you hear as facts.)

Especialy if the information came from " Peds-Own-Lie" as this site is the biggest source of Misinformation in the bulldog world today. The newer
    folk in these dogs today accept every thing that is on this site and others
    as the Gospel truth when fact it couldn't be farther from it...

Yes I look through it.. No I don't have an account, I posted about two or
    three when it begain when you just enterd your Peds at no charge, you just
    need to post X ammount of Peds. Well some jackass that ran it or Whom
    ever informed Me that i had lied when i corrected pedigrees on dogs i had
    bred for over four generations. I could see how this was going to work
    out and it is still a joke today, even the people who have been registering
    these dogs for folks for decades laugh at this source of Misinformation..

Example
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=22340

source is behind the dogs name and number of wins on the top
    the other info at the bottom is unrelated and phone # is no good

It states this dog is a GAME LOSER when in Fact he is as Rank-A- Cur to
    ever look through a collar as dick stratton uses so losely..
    See how with the stroke of the keypad he went from Cur To Gamedog
    it's not that hard to do, the problem is sorting through the bul***it to
    get to the BULLDOG

Back to Snooty dogs yes i have seen some good ones and iv'e seen
    some bad ones, but this you get in all Bloodlines.....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2005
  19. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

That sounds like to me one game dog!

20. edward

edward Pup

i knew and talked to dr.kimsey woods,he taught me alot,woods snooty lost to ox and rascal,rascal lost to sykes sampsom,but came back to win over 5,its up to the owner,i believe thier are some dead game dogs that will take thier last breaths like homer did against jeep,if some people see thier dog is going to quit most pick them up and say,hes dead game when they knew he was not going to make the next one,i never asked kimsey how game snooty was,but after the ox hunt,they said that snooty was not impressive at all,i believe he comes from excellent dibo blood,and produced some game dogs,when crossed with eli,some great ability dogs,game enough to win,and to some thats all that matters.