1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woody Knuckles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

anyone ever heard of the Woody Knuckles? they have dozens of designs from the full set of brass knuckles, to something this simple.
    you have to practically wait in line for one, and when they do a run, they sell out in an instant. i waited for months for this little thing...
    and no, im not stupid enough to go packing it around, i bought it as a conversation piece. afterall, my name IS Woody:D

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

u could pack that thing and most cops wouldnt know wth it is.....

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its a keychain/bottle opener.;)

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

There ya go.......

5. Have a few pairs of original brass knuckles. They are certainly good as conversation pieces. Also have some of those old switch blades. The type that was used in the movie the warriors.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

heres my only pair of traditional knuckles (stole the pic off their site since i dont have any pics of mine)...solid brass, expensive as hell, and they weigh a little over a lb....

[​IMG]