1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jun 2, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol yall come have some fun with me today.its not that hot lol.

Attached Files:

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall post some pics from work .See what yall up to.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sick skidder , brand new , already having a rear end job done.

Attached Files:

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Brand new equipment .Want to buy ? Lol

Attached Files:

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

2 more on the wash rack, have to be steam cleaned and then brought in the shop for repair.I am a hard workin American just like I said.

Attached Files:

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Heck no we don't want to buy! LOL They're brand new and need new rear ends!

It's been raining here a lot lately and my work comes to a hault when it rains. I've been working on my equipment during these off days.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Treez we have had lots of rear end jobs lately..But yea that one is a new machine.We have rgged terrain here treez.We had sever back frenders crack on brand new John Deere machines so we had to beef up the fenders after they got to us.We welded a gusset on them to help absorb some of he stress.Why I laughed at someone else and thier smooth hiking terain.lol

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I cant post a picture, it's a huge hippa violation. Lol but we're cutting a lot of folks open today.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I know you cool AGK.No problems.

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Rugged or not, I would expect something like a large industrial machine to be able to hand almost anything right off of the line. No fab needed. Just surprised is all. I would think it would be covered under warranty, don't you?

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Indeed Is covered under warranty , not the customers fault.No treez , I wouldn't expect that , especially from John Deere.We have fabbed around 20 brand new machines so far.

treezpitz likes this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We talking 300, 000 dollar machines brand new .

treezpitz likes this.
  13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'll have to post y'all some pics, I'm over at Capstone now.... Yep I feed the crimson tide Friday and Saturday morning before games. Even get to travel with them for 4 road games.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lucky man !

15. AGK

[​IMG]

Took a nice Lil photo of my hell hole on my lunch break. About the only kind of photo I can take. 2 more weeks and I start a new job.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Looks like a good sized facility AGK

AGK likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I tell u something cool about the new John Deere machines treez.The seat actually rotates , so when your back. ing up , u hit a button and I

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And it spins the seat around , don't even have to turn your head to back up..I get to play on all this new stuff

19. AGK

It's a good size. We're a 433 bed level 1 trauma center. Only trauma center around. I work in the main Hospital which is the 8 floor building on the right. The middle is our Heart Institute and on the left is our Woman's center. Employs just over 3000.

20. AGK

I always forget about the building behind those trees. That's an 8 floor professional building filled with our dr's offices. The 3000 employees is just the building I work in.