1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jun 2, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Wow,that is big and thanks for taking some time out to share !

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Don't be afraid to post here , don't matter how much money you make or if u blue collar or white collar.I just want to see some hard working , jonest GD members.

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

My spot is a hotel with 50 table restaurant, 320 rooms and over 15,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space. The Tide stay there Friday nights before home games and eat last three meals before the game there. Do alot of weddings and business conventions as well, we're next door to the Paul Bryant Museum and across street from Coleman Coliseum and Thomas Sewell baseball stadium, two blocks from Bryant Denny.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

images (3).jpg images (2).jpg

Attached Files:

AGK likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Very nice looking place Cajun,and thanks for sharing.Next time I am in TTown I'm gone have to check y'all out.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

AGK likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

8. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

I do manual labour/gardening/house maintainance jobs for the Department of Veteran Affairs, mostly elderly veterans and their widows which like AGK for obvious reasons I can't take photos of. It ain't nothing special pay wise but it keeps food on the table while I'm studying at university full time. It's also very rewarding to help out our retired service men/women for no cost since the government pays my wage

smalldog and bamaman like this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Honorable job and you get to hear some very interesting stories or not .Thanks for sharing.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Honorable job and you get to hear some very interesting stories or not .Thanks for sharing.

11. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

You bet, I've got one client who served in WWII, Korea and Nam. He did 6 tours in Nam alone, I could listen to his stories all day

bamaman likes this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Both my grandfathers were in WW2 , yea I'm prettty lucky to be here.

13. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Hard at work, if you can call it that.. Wife calls it playing.

Attached Files:

bamaman and AGK like this.