1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

World's biggest dog!!! You gotta see this!!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by lonesharkpits, Apr 12, 2007.

1. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

2. Attila

Attila Guest

I love both those breeds. They said the standard waist size for a man is 32 inches lol . Standard. I suppose I am above standard then too. I would have to build a bigger dog box if I had either of those dogs for sure. Rocky who died two years ago at just under 16 years old weighted 235 lbs. He was half English mastiff 1/4 wolf 1/4gsd His mother was supposed to be fixed. I made sure he was personally. Any way he was one big dog. And perfect in every way for me. he walked the rounds with me for just short of 16 years.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

If you are going by the park pic, the article says the dog in that pic was photoshopped.

Beautiful dogs though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
  4. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Soon We Will Have Some Breeders That Breed For Thickness And Mass Breeding Theses Dogs Claiming There Pits Lol . Good Reading

5. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

What's that for freaking monster? Never seen something like that before!! Is it for real. And the horse is that his daily dinner?

You would need a extra house to keep that beast in the yard and a truck to bring him to a vet.

6. AmberH

AmberH Big Dog

That's quite interesting! One thing to say... that dog is clearly a Neo. Mastiff...

7. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

their you go,ABK,Thats how you keep dog-thieves out of your yard!LOL!:D

8. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Yes, it's a joke. Just thought it was funny. You can obviously tell it isn't real.

9. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

LMAO ... it's interesting you say that! We had 2 Neos at one time guarding the yard & they drew IN more riff-raff then they deterred! I guess ppl were drawn to their different look. So after having to run folks off who were looking at the Neos, we switched over to the good ole German Shepherd. Most folks know what those are & they know they bite! Our Sheps have since passed & we have Dobies now. Thus far we've never had anyone try to get in the yard, the one dog they tried to get, they tried to pull over the fence.

10. The pic is of a Boerboel bull dog and they are from S. Africa.
    From what I've been told they are bred to go in the bush and protect there owners from lions and other African game attacking.
    They look impressive but as far as protecting from lions, I'd like to see that!lol!

11. Looks untrue...however Spike would kicke tha @ss of that mutt...lol...I stay with the gratest dogs and not with the biggest....hmmm and what would happen if that dog would farz...? I think the house wouldnt be there anymore! rofl

12. Suki

Suki Guest

this dog is very impressive to see in person, as I have, and lemme tell yah, he's a whole lotta dog! ;)