1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

World's Prettiest Dog

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by MercedesMama, May 25, 2006.

1. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

[​IMG]
    Is this the world's ugliest dog, or what?
    Kristin Maszkiewicz adores her Chinese-crested, Japanese Chin mix that she paid $1,000 for at a pet shop. "His face is crooked. His tongue hangs out. He has no teeth on (one) side. He's actually a sweetheart," Maszkiewicz said. Pee Wee, as he is called, was adorable enough to pay a visit to Kelly Ripa on the Live With Regis And Kelly TV show and to be featured on a Web site where he is a contestant for the "World's Ugliest Dog."

Didnt know if anyone else has seen this, thought I would share. It was on the news today. I kinda feel sorry for this lil guy. Oh yea, Haha, GOTCHA!

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

That is one ugly dog lmao

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

LMAO... that made me spit out my drink!!!!!! Looks like that thing from "tales from the cript" [​IMG]
    Is this the world's ugliest dog, or what?

4. Suki

Suki Guest

one long, continous BAD hair day....:eek:

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

LMFAO! He does look like the crypt keeper!

The Watcher likes this.
  6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

that is a hairless crested,,they aren't very attractive to begin with,,take away some teeth,,and there ya have it,,LOL

7. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

so him or the worlds ugliest dog that died?

[​IMG]

Riptora likes this.
  8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

OMG Defend, where the hell did you find that pic?! Ok that looks like satan's spawn right there..lol. You win..lol

9. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

It's Sam he was the worlds ugliest dog for like three years.
    He has his own website. He is dead now.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I found him online right after I posted that. He isnt just ugly, he's pretty scary looking, I'd hate to run into him in an alley somewhere..lol

11. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

She paid $1000 for a dog with missing teeth and a crooked face?

And I thought the whole cockapoo and labradoodle idea was ridiculous.

12. I think that would scare the hell out of kids Something I would walk down the road during halloween

13. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

mary mother of.........i would have nightmares if i saw that thing in a house with the lights dim at night.

14. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

oscar for horror movie

15. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

A face only a mother could love.

16. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Them dogs dont have NOTHIN on this UGLY dog......

[​IMG]

17. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

haha it does look like tales from the crypt haha

18. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

It was probably fairly normal looking but had to have a bunch of teeth pulled. From a petstore, so that would explain the nasty forehead and bulging eyes.
    That one that died... DEFINATELY in a better place!!! what's the web site Defend?

19. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I'de have to agree that "Mr. Winkle" is equally creepy.