1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Worth a few minutes to read.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by PADogman, Aug 28, 2005.

1. japangame

japangame Big Dog

It was an amazing essay and a real good reminder for me. Im still trying to get the lump out of my throat. Thank you for posting that and to the admins, thanx for letting it be posted.;) I will have to have that posted for my father. He would love it.

2. G R E A T.....think I hafe to translate it for my people....thanks

3. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

that was hard to read and even harder to imagine what my card files would contain if this were to happen to me! wow!

4. wouldnt it be lovely if every moment could be lived as if it were your last that the memories you leave at anytime be what people could remember as your very best..... imagine that...... living and loving ..... nothing more shame people use so much of their time in judgement and anger when its clear .... them things just dont matter... in the end.. peace out yall

5. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Wonderful story even better reminder. I loved it thank you so much for it. I'm going to e-mail that to my mom and grandmother now.