1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

would any of you guys buy this lmao

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Jun 6, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI[/ame]

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i seen that.crazy!any thing to make money from lazy pep.

3. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

The first time I saw this ad it was various woman holding the tool I LMAO , Most exercise ad’s show people smiling like joy when the truth is you’ll wince in pain. This ad’s originally showed the woman with facial expressions reminiscent of giving :ohbaby:
    The new ad looks like using guys now :butt:

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Eh, i will stick to the dynamic power of masturbation but if you gonna do it right gotta swap hands:p

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

shm, no words haha

6. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

just get a regular dumbell and shake it..whats so hard about it

7. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Make a hole on the end and GO TO WORK!!!!!:dogdrink:...................

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

no. i already have a penis

and 1:33 - 1:39 ... Then, 1:40 ; he came.

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

stupid commercial always comes on, I would be curious to know if someone actually has bought this and brought in results LMAO just looks like rubbish to me and retarded funny.

10. liquorice kid

liquorice kid Big Dog

thats crazy man !

after a while you'll be shaking like parkinsons disease !

walking like a rooster ! :D:D:D:D

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I cracked the hell up when I saw that commercial a couple weeks ago. It's amazing what people with come up with. Prolly originated from some guy jerking it and thinking to himself "man, this would be a great workout if I could somehow add weights!" lmao

12. Zeuceone

Zeuceone Pup

I bought this awhile back. Only thing that it has done for me, is decrease my sex life.