1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would the REAL SLIM SHADY please stand up????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Yardboy, Jun 20, 2010.

1. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

butterbean is rip

2. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks for the info

3. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

What's up wit these dogs nowadays? I saw slim win #3 and take BIS. IMO he is the best dog I've ever seen.

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Another fine post SDA, alot of those who seen Slim spoke worlds of his finishing ability...
    Unfortunatly Cam passed away and his dogs were spread out, some friends ended up with one of the last living son of Rutkus,plus a few off Slim and Mello..
    His goals wer accomplished with SLIM and his litter of the daughter of Abrahams BULL1x(BUCK ex QUEEN of HEARTS)...
    One of the best litters of all time and equally as good as thier sire Slim, himself...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES SIBLINGS :: SLHIM :: [288629]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [321995] :: SCOOPKENNELS MR JEEP
    This Jeep/Redboy is on the best fifty/fiftys(almost,lmao) to make it to current times, plus I like the ga bulldogs Mr.Hunts efforts seem worthy...

5. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

Thank you for the update. I've been gone for a while and I'm sorry to hear of Arty passing away. He was a great guy and a straight shooter. He told it like it was and I respected him. I got to know him after a mutual friend passed and he ended up with a lot of the mans dogs. I was lucky enough to be in his crew the night Slim won his CH. Slim is the best dog I've ever seen with my own eyes and I remember immediately wanting to cross my Frisco blood into it because of Slims finish. I actually loaded Slim into his crate after the show and I couldn't believe he trusted me with that dog. Arty got offered a lot of money for that dog after the show but he wouldn't take it. I'm glad to hear he produced well although it doesn't surprise me. I agree with you about the Jeep/Redboy stuff especially through Rutkus....

6. preme

preme CH Dog

Wondering the same . Thanks for post didn't know he had passed rwg ...
    Eliaspistola