1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would this cross work

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sbkz, Sep 24, 2004.

1. sbkz

sbkz Pup

tombstone/bolio male with a 3/4 eli female and 1/4 jeep out

2. who

who Top Dog

why dont you breed to a eli dog to tighten them genes up you'll get better dogs that way not to mention better producing capabilities from the offsrping of that breeding

3. mutt

mutt Pup

the best cross i ve seen with chinaman, is snooty dat shit is lovely

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I dont see why not, as long as the parents are worthy of breeding Eli crosses with just about anything..

Remember.,..you shouldnt be breeding to impress anyone or because its what other people want to see . . Breed for what you like and want.

The only way to find out if it will work is to do the breeding and give the pups a chance.. if you dont want to put the time, effort, money and heartbreak of culling , then go with something more "predicatable" (well..no breeding in 100% )

Good luck

5. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Yea I have seen lots of Snooty and Chinaman crosses that have came out LOVELY.

6. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I would say go for it I have not seen a breeding like that yet. I would love to see how it comes out. Just make sure the parents are proven dogs. Don't breed for a pretty pedigree alone.