1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you be offended?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davidfitness83, Apr 1, 2013.

1. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

If I barely know you and we are connected through someone in the family and every time I see your wife I am telling her that her body looks good and she has lost a lot of weight since giving birth to her son?

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

yeah kick his arse.... lol

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Hell no, he subliminally sayin your wife looks hott and that he definately wouldnt mind hittin that!

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Depends on the person..I think some men dont mind when someone compliments the wife.As long as its not tasteless and disrepectful.And some men dont even want you to look at thier woman..So i guess its up to the indavidual.And it depends on the woman to ,they will usually tell u what someone says and they always know if he is just complimenting or he has other ideas..So it depends on how it makes her feel to..JMO

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I agree bamaman.I usually let the woman handle it.If she dont feel disrespected or the comments to flirty.Cool.But if she does feel uncomfortable she let me know and ill address the commenter.If i hear some disrespectful shit thats yo ass.And if i hear it and she flirting back or giggling or letting that shit ride then its everybody ass.lol

6. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

She is far from confrontational and doesn't feel safe handling her self. The first time I let it slide because I wasn't there, the second time I heard it from across the room and I asked him why he said that to my wife. He said he was complimenting her, I told that it was very disrespectful. So he came up to my face while I was holding my son and called me mother $&$&$ and asked me if I wanted him to kick my ass lol

I think it was a honest, humble comment he would have never responded that way. I know if I was him and I didn't mean any harm by it I would have apologized. It took 4 grown men to restrain me from him and he ended up leaving with his wife and kids. I left shortly after, the sad thing is, maybe because I come from a latin american culture my brother went off on me and told me I offended his household and family for cursing at the guy. Can anyone freaking believe that?

7. There's no need to tell a woman, other than your own, how good she looks everytime you see her. That crosses a line of respect and enters into the realm of harassment or pursuit.

8. LockNLoad

LockNLoad Pup

That is disrespectful but don't go over the edge for some simple words things can turn ugly you know? Don't know where his mind is at even though your mind doesn't mean any harm, I guess he knows where you stand now? Be-careful though like I said you never know what the next man is thinking you have a family, protect them by all means, don't escalate it to something you both are going to regret.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think most men would have acted the same way.Its like he was testing you and I cant say I wouldnt have done the same thing you did.It would have been very hard not to.Thing you have to think about is how you gone handle this guy the next time?

10. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I am not going to be anywhere near this guy again. To be honest I am really pissed that my brother's decided to turn on me and accuse me of being the bad guy for reacting that way. Generally speaking I am pretty nice guy, it takes a lot to piss me off. I don't care if guys check out my wife, I know we are humans and we have eyes to look. The problem I have is when someone crosses the line, and like Iverson's pits said, there's no need to say that anyone's woman or another woman if you are married. I don't even say stuff like that to my sister let alone my brother's wives.

Honestly, I grew up apart from both my brothers because of our cultural differences and as sad as it sounds I don't need to see them again. If some guy has the audacity to threaten their brother and they want to act all correct polite to not make a scene over their own brother then I honestly don't need that. They think I was wrong, and that I handled it in an aggressive manner. Funny because I didn't approach the guy aggressively I just told it was disrespectful and that is when he threatened me.

I came here asking advice from Men, because I relate to the American culture more than my own since I was raised here and you guys proved my point. So does my father in law and thank God he wasn't there. All I know is that I will never be an idiot to get an assault charge I'll let someone attack me first so I can whoop their ass out of self defense and not get charged.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't really see a problem with it. imo little shit like this & reaction out of it only shows insecurity. if you got a bad chick on your arm there's always a fella trying to knock her off & if they don't say it then they think it. no shame in that game it b's like that my man.

12. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Yeah def have a good woman and the mother of my child. She wasn't raised to make a scene, if anything she was avoiding the guy but she was very uncomfortable. One thing is say a comment and apologize if the person is offended, another is trying to come off like a bad ass and disrespectful.

The guy was a bluff anyway, I said enough to him to make his ancestors roll in their graves and he did nothing but play it off like he didn't know why I was so upset. Lucky man that I had my son in arms and that he didn't put a finger on me.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

IMO you cant let everybody and anybody run over you cause they will do it again..This situation to me comes off more to it than just the dude hittin on the mans wife.It sounds to me like he was tryin to run over him.

14. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Just tap him on the shoulder ask him to come outside away from the women then settle your differences the traditional way.it has always worked in my culture (romany gypsy) and then at least you'll have a measure of respect for each other.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

or you can really freak em out and ask him to engage in a 3 way!!! LMAO.....thatlle be the end of that.......

16. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Not to be offensive David, but playing devils advocate for a minute. I am wondering why your own brothers took his side! Is it possible he said it a little different than you may of heard it from across the room?
    Maybe he was responding to something she said about getting back in shape after having the baby. Obviously I don't know, but All I know is, I make sure I am really understanding what was said or done before I react! Trust me it can cost you thousands of dollars now days if you hit someone if its not self defense. And I use to be the one that use to react and ask questions latter. Just recently I called my next door neighbor out for yelling and cussing at my wife. He is much bigger than me (6'5"), and I called him everything but a "white man" just to get him to come out of his gate. Maybe to my benefit he wouldn't come out, LOL, but I was so mad at the time I just didn't care. But for the most part my wife is more that capable of handling herself, and she would actually get really pissed at me if I stepped in if she felt she was dealing with it.

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

hey Sadie you sure look cute haha .

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol Goat ;)

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

davidfitness should post a pic of his wife lol

20. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

thanks for thr feedback all, i think i feel better. i know deep in my soul i did the right thing and the more i think about it, the more i feel i did the right thing. someone had to call him out on his behavior becausei have a feeling this isn't the first woman he has harassed. rumors were floating around that he was a coke head and had beaten his wife before, and also threatned her sisters husband as well and that is why the three sisters can never be together with their husbands at the same time.

thanks ladies and gents for letting me vent here.