1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you be offended?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davidfitness83, Apr 1, 2013.

1. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Lolollol i bet that would help tell the story better ;)

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I'd be ok with it if it was said once but if it happens every time that's another story all together.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

agree with this a-bit,if my wife was intimatated/uncomfortable.cause he was saying it time+time,,i would kick him to a pulp..also give your brother a slap for for-geting who he is....he sounds like a bully woman beater..hate these kind of people..but if he said it as a compliment and she was ok with it i let it go as-long as he don't keep at it...if ya know wat i mean...............

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

I wont and dont compliment another mans wife and I expect the same kinda behavior outta others.

5. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

this world is full of animals i tell you. even when i was single in college, i never ever went after girls with boyfriends even if i didn't know the guys. i think karma is a monster that i would never went to deal with.

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I agree Lee.Shit i dont even use words to compliment my own woman.I communicate with various ass slaps.lol.Shit if she knew i gave another woman a verbal compliment itd be on.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lmao you find out she having a affair with him. jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Or maybe not,lol What if he said yes,then you stand there looking weird.

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

OMG the responses on this thread lol ...

10. I feel my woman/wife should handle it, if she can't or the man doesn't heed her warning then Daddy can and "Will" deal with it however I see fit, first talk if that don't do it then "Drama"..................jmo

11. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I am sure in this day and age nobody will take an ass whooping without coming back with a gun or something later on though. Maybe it's better the guy was a bluff and didn't try to come at me. I think guns and knifes are for cowards, unless you have someone trying to kill you with one.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Where I am from this younger generation dont hesitate to shoot.And thats alot of it David they dont want to feel the shame in gettin thier ass whipped.No shame in gettin your ass whipped if you fight enough it will happen.I remember back in highschool at football practice if we got into it with a team member the coach would let it go lol.You pull your helments off and win or loose after it was over shake hands and start practicing again.I doubt a coach could let kids do that now days.

13. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Now days the coach will be labeled as a homegrown terrorist, he would be put on antidepressants and then they would say he was part of the 911 plot.

14. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

The man that offended my family is older, def not anywhere near my age either lol

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Steal his zimmer frame,an let him bum around,,,,,,lol,,,,,

16. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

well if he waits till your not around to say that its more like saying fuck your man he aint shit but a punk tell me when he aint there so we can fuck

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
  17. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

and you can take that how ever you want from there

18. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

ill bet his wifes hott!

19. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Yeah he said that when I wasn't around and he waited for me to leave her side the second time to say it again. Just that this time I walked away slowly so I could watch him and hear it and that's when I rushed him. Pretty pathetic if you think about it, his wife and kids are in the same house at the same time and this is supposed to be an easter lunch. That fool was praying before they served the food.

20. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

In theory every man should find his wife attractive so If you ask me that, I will say yes lol