1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you be offended?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davidfitness83, Apr 1, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol well its possible David with your wife being hott and the fact she is not a straight forward person .This dude may have never met a woman like this and when she didnt bitch slap him or tell him to fuck off,its possible he took that as well if I just keep talkin shit,sooner or later she gone come around .No excuse though cause when u confronted him and explained he should have dropped it.But I have saw this happen bfore.Its hard for some people to be rude when they have to be.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Tough call, I'd have to be there to give a definite opinion.... But if you feel you handled it proper and your lady feels the same way who gives a shit what anyone else said.... And check your brother too.... Me and my brothers are together no matter right wrong or however

3. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Your right on the brother thing Cajun brothers come before anything.

4. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Age is not a factor in your reaction...it wasn't a factor in his. I don't care if he's 18 or 80 he's gettin a white trash ass whooping.

5. Haven't we talked about somebody wanting to fuck his old lady long enough yet? Damn this piss and moan session never ends.

6. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Probabaly, but this was my first n last post on it, dick, lmao.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LMAO!!!:p....

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I think we all wanna fuck his wife! LMAO...

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I don't want to fuck anyones wife i want to fuck as many little young hot single whores as possible while i am still able LMAO

10. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

HOMEWRECKER!!!! lol

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmfao..... I moan when I piss after a long night drinkin