1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you cross it ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Dec 13, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This picture doesn't do this bridge justice .Its in Michigan, some of you will know.

Attached Files:

2. promoe

promoe Top Dog

ofcourse..in an 94 z24 cavalier!

bamaman likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

87 Honda Prelude.

4. promoe

promoe Top Dog

nice bama! si? I used to cross this bridge every summer as a kid. lotsa good crappie fishing on the other side! brought back some good memories. the ol man had pimped out chevy van back then..3 on the tree.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Just a Honda Prelude from what I remember ,it was a dam good snow car.Long time ago ,it never let me down.I actually still have it and it still runs ,A.C. Still works great.I did give it to my nephew and he drives it back and forth to work.30 miles a gallon,not fuel injected.

promoe likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have a 1992 Isuzu small pick up with 19,000 original miles on it ,It's all original and nothin fancy ,now power steering or power breaks ,no A.C. And no radio.Belonged to my great uncle.He also had a Toyota car and it was early 80s ,like 82 and it had about 15,000 miles on it and my brother wanted it.Funny story ,about a month or so ago he was in PA in some town and they were filming a movie and the director spotted the car so he gave my brother 100 bucks to use his car in the films.Popped the Alabama plates off and put the PA plates on ,lasted about 10 minutes.Cant remember name of the movie or the town lol..pretty cool though.