1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you cull if...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rojas, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

redirected bite and excite biters,, look these are dogs that was bred to fight,, they in no way should bite the owner ever,, i have been bit in between 2 dogs but if one of my dogs turned and redirected its anger towards me,,,, thats a handling issue,, personally i'd bust it right in the nose when it even thought about it but my dogs would never bite me redirected or excited, thats a handlers problem. i mean if your afraid of a dog then your in the wrong breed of dogs.

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yeah, you guys are both right! Thanks for the correction.

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I'm with you on that Mr Mark 100%... if it happen once ok but twice and thats yo ass... assuming I'm not handling wrong. Twice and thats a dead dog.

Vic

4. TNK

TNK Pup

Thank YOU!
    Now the thread has "focus",I was begining to wonder as I read down
    thru the thread :rolleyes:
    Old School ethics and standards are truly rare,the reasons are clearly displayed with-in the re:'s of the thread.

If such a thing had happened at a formal show I doubt I could have lived it down.
    Guess thats how ya seperate the Hood Rats and their hood hounds from the Dog Men and their Friends these days

;)

5. TNK

TNK Pup

It should never happen!
    Handling begins at 6 weeks and by 2 yrs there should be no errors come box time.Some allow for the excite bite error,we address that much earlier
    in life and never have to worry about the embarrassment on game day.

6. TNK

TNK Pup

Hold that Tradition near and dear,the true future depends on it.