1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you hit this FELLAS? (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, May 2, 2008.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

U DAMN RIGHT I WOULD, lololol, fu*k it man who needs two legs when u'r as fine as her, shoot one less thing to get in the way lol

3. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I KNEW! you were going to be the 1st mofo to jump on that one. LMFAO. Thats muh DAWG! :D

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

paraplegic's need love too man lololol

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

negro please u know u would hit it too, stop frontin

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

You guys are awfull. No feeling for that poor woman? Yea , she's hot, but please.

7. koening

koening Top Dog

She looks good ! ;)

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Listen i got plenty of feelings for her, i would LLLLOOOVVVEEE to make her feel better LOLOLOL

9. 440rider

440rider Guest

I've seen me a lot of weird shit in my day, but I ain't never seen a one-legged stripper. I seen me a stripper with one breast. And I seen me a stripper with twelve toes. I've even seen me a stripper with no brains at all, but I ain't never seen a one-legged stripper. And I've been to Morocco.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2007_Grindhouse/2007_grindhouse_pt_003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  10. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I actually prfer girls w/ 1 leg and no teeth:eek:

11. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I even put "FELLAS" in all caps and still get a woman shit talking. Go figure. :rolleyes: Please what? Its funny. Get over it.

12. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Very attractive! HOT actually!!!!!!!!!

13. You guys are awful...LMAO!

14. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

if u wanna know how twisted my mind is, for a second i thought that the last pic would be her actually a him with his rig out, pleasantly surprised lol

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Maybe I should have said you guys are awful. LOL What's funny about someone having a leg missing? And I was over it after I posted....Thank you very much.:p

16. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Leg or no leg, she's absolutely gorgeous! BULLYSON, good post!

17. game_test

game_test Top Dog

she live close to me, i know exaclty where that is.

and yes if i wasnt married i would.

18. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Blah blah blah. In all the posts Ive seen with your handle at the top I have yet to see one usefull or even amusing statement come from your fingertips. :rolleyes: I wouldnt look at a thread that said "LADIES" in all caps at the top and throw a little snide remark in it unless of course it was a thread biting one of my own. Thats happened before.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  19. Marty

Marty Guest

I plead the fifth... Nancy reads the forums ;)

20. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I'd hit that hard, the best part is that it looks like it would be hard for her to get away and I doubt she would ever kick my dog.