1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Would you hit this FELLAS? (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, May 2, 2008.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I think she is a beautiful woman & am saddened she had to lose a leg. Being crippled is no fun for anyone, beauty or not.

As for the question, would I "hit it" no, I would not, as my door doesn't swing that way, but I wouldn't begrudge any guy who did (unless it was my husband!!!!).

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

If I were a Lesbian, I would hit it. lol. She is a very attractive woman...But I love men...I know you weren't asking women, but I figured I'd reply anyway. lol.

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

only if her character matches her looks.. then yeah .. lol

not many pretty girls have beautiful souls.. thats what i look for. character

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

my man hahahaahaahhha

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Now thats fu**in funny right there. I dont care who you are!

6. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

I could only hope to look that hot after losing a leg :D

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

The A$$hole that says they wouldn't is lying to themselves. You think a man is gonna turn her down regardless of her handicap?!?! She is a beautiful woman.

8. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

I'm married and not happley all the time,and that's life,but I won't disrespect my wife....but she is a very attractive girl,hope she has personality to match....

9. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Bleh Face looks better with the sunglasses on.

10. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Boy i tell you what..........you can forget about those crutches, she'll need a wheel chair when i'm done with that gyp. Sh@t, my wife said she would hit that (or is it lick that!). Good post Bullyson.

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Omg that was funny!! And OOH YEEAHH! I'd hit that. Be Damn proud of it to. Go around bragging and whatnot. That is making memories right there. Storys to tell the grandchildrens. My dogs love to tear up shoes. Thay would get a new chew toy everytime she bought a new pair of kiks. Lol. I actuly have a friend that met a hot chick on the internet, about as hot as the girl in the pics. Thay talk for two years before meeting eachother. Yep......Blam! finds out she has one leg. The hard way. Lol. He liked her but the whole one leg thing was creeping him out a little. So he asked me for my opinion of what he should do. I told him damn what people think. Shes Hot. You like her. Whats the problem? He hit that shit and I just so happend to hook up with her friend (who's mom owned a Adault toy and laungere store;)) moral of the story Handycapps need love too and Good advice pays off :cool:lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  12. Suki

Suki Guest

X2..........
    and i apologize about the not being a guy, thing....

13. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Damn I had too slap my wife for being so ugly.Whats her name Ilean?:D

14. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Lol Sure I Would Lol

15. WWII

WWII Banned

She's post-op:eek:

16. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

hell ya I would.