1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wouldnt it be nice .........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cutt, Jul 18, 2008.

1. cutt

cutt CH Dog

...to have a poll about which member needs to be culled for the sake of our community..

I was reading a comment ealier that stated " its worthless to try to educate one that has no interest in learning.."

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2008
  2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Not too bad of an idea but you really can't educate those that aren't willing to listen

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Very true...

I tried to explain to someone that "pit bulls" weren't the evil monsters the media try to make them out to be, and her response was, "If I want to believe pit bulls are bad, then I have the right to believe that." WTF?!

4. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

the mods should cull the site to rid it of people that haven't signed on in 6 months and make weird comments like the ones in AL's thread

5. YAHHOOO

YAHHOOO Big Dog

That teddy guy has my vote for being culled. He has insulted the breed of dog we choose and the intellegence of the members of the site enough in his short stay.

6. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

on this site that was said!? :eek:

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding. Someone in real life, but it still pisses me off. lol.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

The trash has been removed ;)

9. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Alot of those people you're referring to don't sign on much because it's agonizing to try and peacefully co-exist with people who just joined and know everything there is to know........

10. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

well i for one love to learn even if it is knowledge from the past!

11. YAHHOOO

YAHHOOO Big Dog

I had faith in that marty you dont let people run their mouth for too long normally.